10:30 – 1:00
Answering Your Top Questions
Most people are concerned with their plan for long term healthcare in the future. Many questions arise regarding levels of care and what is covered. If you live at Birch Hill, your future needs for assisted living, nursing and memory care are all covered.
Attend this informative seminar to learn more about Birch Hill’s award-winning approach to top quality care:
– How do I transition from independent living to another level of care?
– When does someone need assisted living instead of independent?
– What is the difference between assisted living and nursing care?
– What does care coordination mean?
– What level of training in memory care does the staff have?
A team of Birch Hill health care leaders, who will describe their roles and answer all of your questions.
Tai Slyne: Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) and Certified Nurse Practitioner
Cindy Martin: BS, RN, Vice President of Quality, RiverWoods Group
Amy Reynolds: LPN: Director of Health Services at Birch Hill
Kelly Spiak: Licensed Social Worker
Tasha Aikens: Director of Community Life
Limited Seating Available
Please RSVP below by November 6, 2019