A series of digital connection events - no registration required - unlimited seating
Staying Connected and Calm During Social Distancing
In compliance with CDC recommendations, Birch Hill has taken our Spring events to a virtual event presentation format.
Tune in every Wednesday at 1 pm, on the Birch Hill Facebook page for ideas to stay connected, calm, productive and healthy while you maintain physical distancing. You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions, and we’ll post additional resources after each segment.
- Monday, March 23, 1 pm: Increase Strength and Balance From Your Living Room
- Wednesday, March 25, 1 pm: Tactics to Stay Calm in a Crisis
- Wednesday, April 1, 1 pm: Meditation and Yoga for Beginners
- Wednesday, April 8, 1 pm: Stuck at Home? No Better Time to Downsize!
- Wednesday, April 15, 1 pm: Kitchen Cardio Dance Party
- Wednesday, April 22, 1 pm: Becoming Change-Hardy During Covid-19 with Dr. Everett Moitoza
- Wednesday, April 29, 1 pm: Cardio and Balance from Your Living Room
- Wednesday, May 6, 1 pm: The Importance of Connecting with Nature
- Wednesday, May 13, 1 pm: Resident Reflections: What Life Is Like Inside Our Communities During COVID-19 with Cathleen Toomey, VP of Marketing, the RiverWoods Group
- Wednesday, May 20, 1 pm: Cooking from Your Pantry with Birch Hill Executive Chef Anthony Newman
- Wednesday, May 27, 1 pm: Today’s Real Estate Market & Tips to Ready Your Home for Sale with Bill Weidacher, Broker at Keller Williams Metropolitan, Bedford, NH
- Wednesday, June 3, 1 pm: Vegetable Gardening for Beginners with RiverWoods Exeter Resident Nancy Cauvet
- Wednesday, June 10, 1 pm: Anxiety and the Immune System – Boost Your Well-Being with Mindful Practice Carolyn O’Driscoll, Director of Health Services, RiverWoods Durham
Registration is not required!
Simply like the Birch Hill Facebook page and be sure to tune in for these special events!